FALL CLEAN-UP & FOOD DRIVE
Saturday, October 20, 2018 7:00 am until 3:00 pm
950 North 5th Street - Festus Public Works side parking lot
Waste Connections will be collecting appliances, computers, stereos, water heaters, furnaces, furniture, junk & more! Free of charge for CITY RESIDENTS! It's time to clean out your garage, basement, yard, and more! Waste Connections will be working with OZARK FOOD PANTRY to collect can good and non-perishable food items.
- Yard Waste will be accepted - limbs (cut down to 4 ft. or smaller), leaves, grass clippings
- NO PLASTIC BAGS OR FULL TREES!
- Electronic Recycling - anything with a cord (computers, radios, etc.) - LIMIT OF (1) ONE TV PER HOUSEHOLD!
- NO hazardous materials, building materials, or tires!
- Appliances with refrigerant must have Certification of removal or they will not be accepted!
- A limit of household construction debris will be taken as long as ALL NAILS MUST BE REMOVED!
- Proof of residency is required!
- There will be a Waste Connections trucks and personnel to help with appliances